Sunday, May 15, 2011

Motivation

Just got back from a tournament from Hive Fleet Indy. Went 2-1 claiming 4th general. I had been doubting myself lately and threw together a mech Blood angels list that was similar to one I had been playing. My first two games I got full wins (tabled both). My third game was against deamons. We both had some pretty bad rolls, with the game coming down to me needing to gain one more KP to tie the primary as I had the secondary set up to win. Well my dice continued to hate me and I lost the game, Minor loss essentially.

This has lifted my spirit slightly and ended my losing streak. I came home and worked on some models. I plan on getting some painting done this week. I have tomorrow free and should get some pictures posted up. It is good to be motivated again, and enjoying the game.

2 comments:

  1. Great Job man! I was worried I wasn't going to be able to pull ahead of you! Keep up the good work and get on the team tournament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was doing well till I hit demons. I was on the team tournament, I gave my spot up cause it is the day before I leave for Germany.

    ReplyDelete