You do a quick search and almost everyone praises simple green. So I figured I'd grab some and try it out. Well I did a 1:3 mix seeing as I couldn't find any point of reference to try with, and left it over night. Well the paint looks softer, but you really have to scratch at it to get it off, and it only comes down to the primer. I pulled one out and let it soak in pinesol of a few hours, and almost all of the paint came off with a scrub and started to get past the primer.
I'm taking pictures as I go, so tomorrow I'll have a good update on how it went. Once I figure out a method, I'll tweak my experiment and see if I can't get some solid data for future work.