Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Plague Spreads!

by TheGraveMind

Converted heldrake for the nurgle army.

I wanted to show off  Master of the Mallet's Nurgle army. I've added them to the Armies on display tab up at the top, and will be slowly adding armies from our group up there. I figured I'd start off on a wammy with this beautifully painted force.



Nurgle lord on bike with his nurgle bike squad.
Old school nurgle daemons made from C'tan

A full terminator squad all based off of Typhus

A zoomed out shot showing 9 oblits, spawn and many more.

A shot from a different angle. There are so many more than shown.


Somebody wanted heavy support?


There are even nurgle raptors!

What is a nurgle force without some Daemon allies?

A plague drone, with more in the works off screen.
As you can see, he has a large collection, each painted incredibly well. Obviously someone cares much about ol'pappa Nurgle.

Seeing so much really makes me want to get back and finish painting my models. I can't even imagine how much time and effort has been put into this army. Truly a site to see on the table!

1 comment: