Tuesday, November 6, 2012

And We're Back! (?)

By TheGravemind

Well, the blog has been dormant for about a year now. But I'm starting to get a good flow of 40k mojo back, and I've decided to open up the blog to some of the local guys as well. As you may notice to the side, we already have two additional authors. I hope to get some good battle reports and list ideas coming from them and myself.

So for those that follow, don't be surprised if you see a fresh new span of activity on this blog!

2 comments:

  1. Hey are you playing in the GT? What about Nemesis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure yet. It is around the same time as graduation and when I start my internship. I know last year I had an exam the day before, and so only had the night before to get everything ready. I'm pretty sure Nemesis is for sure going.

    ReplyDelete