Friday, November 1, 2013

Red fighting machine

By TheGraveMind


I'm going to be heading up to the Indiana Championship tournament in lafayette soon. I've been busy this week painting my army as I haven't had much time beforehand. Its not up to the level I was hoping for, but it is a good start and I'm really enjoying how it is coming along.

I'm interested in seeing how my army performs in this more cut throat environment. I've only played them once in a small local event and a few times in pick up games.
They deffinitly are not to the comfort level I have with my tyranids, but I think have a lot of potential I can get out of them. As long as I don't make too many mistakes.

This should be a tough yet fun end to the tournament season. After this I will bunker down for the winter and work on the hobby side a lot more. I have two other armies on the back burner and some terrain as well. Plus tyranids will be back in Januarary, so I have to manage my hobby time.

No comments:

Post a Comment