Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Astartes, Some Assembly Required


So as some of you may know, I dropped a good portion of a paycheck at the warstore and boosted my army's supplies. I have 4 rhino's to assemble, I need to finish magnetizing my dreadnought's arms, About 15 infantry to build, their respective jumppacks, and some other little things (droppod details and razorback turrets).


As you can see, I've got my plate full. I spent some time the other day working on my first rhino. I timed it, from taking the clippers to the sprue, to having it all assembled, 1 Hour. Honestly not that bad. So I'm going to take some time the next few days to finish building most of those. Then I'm moving on to priming. After that they will probably sit at that stage for a while, as I am slow at painting.

But for now, I am taking a week or so off from gaming. I've decided I'm not learning much playing games with what I have, I need to finish up my stuff so I can change up my list, and then try some more stuff out.

Maybe someday I'll experience fielding a fully painted army. Someday.

1 comment: