Monday, July 26, 2010

The next day

So I foolishly stayed up too late, and overslept for the tournament I was planning on attending. There was no entry fee so I don't feel to bad, but I did really want to make it to it. So instead I focused most of my day exercising, dodging attacking birds, and working on my models. Yes, I got attacked by a swarm of swallows for no reason, I wasn't even near a tree. They chased me for two apartment building lengths.

But enough of that, Here is the picture I posted yesterday, showing where my collection stood.
Before (above) and After (below)
As you can see, I've made some decent progress. I'm trying to do as much as I can on the vehicles before tuedsay. Yes, tuesday, the day we are all waiting for!

That's right boys and girls (but probably mostly boys) Starcraft 2 comes out tuesday!
I will try to post something tomorrow about all the fun things I'm going to do. And if I don't play all night long, I might post about Starcraft 2.
So stay frosty and we'll see what I come up with next.

No comments:

Post a Comment