Friday, June 24, 2011

It is about time.

I got in a practice game for the tournament tomorrow, 1850 points. It was against my Nemesis. This gentleman has single handedly accounted for at least half of the losses shown on the left. Well today I'm proud to add a Win against him. I've managed to pull out a draw once or twice against him and I gave his eldar a good go, but his is the first solid victory against his blood angels.

It would have been a solid massacre if I had kept the game tight, and maybe a little more luck. Of course I forgot to bring my camera, so no real battle report. It was spear head with 3 objectives, one in each deployment and one centered. End of turn 5 he had managed to survive and contest and would have won, Turn 6 he had a draw in the works, but the game went to 7 and I near tabled him leaving him with about two assault marines that regrouped.

This leaves me feeling pretty good about my 1850 list. I'll be taking it tomorrow to the G2D4 tournament and we'll see how it does.

1 comment:

  1. Congratualtions!

    I know, from expirience, how much effort it takes to keep at it.

    I'll be in some corner of the internet...

    CK

    ReplyDelete